Posted on: Monday 28th of November 2016
The Sponsorship Manager is responsible for designing and managing the Ctrl-Shift sponsorship program, soliciting all sponsorship deals, and maximizing sponsorship revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Develop and implement a Commercial Sponsorship strategy for the Personal Information Economy (PIE) summit, which will also involve all associated additional satellite events.
– Identify suitable sponsors and prepare commercial proposals negotiating sponsorship packages in consultation with Marketing.
– Design sponsorship agreements from inception to completion, managing the follow through with sponsors.
– Work with the CtrlShift team to discuss ways to maximize all partnerships, leveraging possibilities of current relationships.
– Prepare master sponsor sales materials and proposals, contracts, and promotional agreements.
– Conduct value assessments for event proposals and partnership packages.
– Tailor sponsorship sales materials and promotional programs to targeted categories and companies.
– Create sponsorship timetables well in advance of scheduled events.
– Liaise with Operations and Finance to ensure excellent communication lines are established and maintained in respect of deal requirements and financial reporting.
Who are we looking for?
We value people diversity. We want our people to come from differing backgrounds but to share in our common purpose and identify with the high standards to which we aspire.
As a business we are growing speed. If you are passionate about delivering excellence, making things happen, and being part of a team that is at the top of its game, we want to meet you!
– A confident, team player who also works on their own initiative
- Career driven with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Someone who thrives in a vibrant, fast moving sales environment
– An appetite to constantly learn and develop skills
– Ability to pick up knowledge of markets
– Superior organisation, communication and writing skills
– Results driven with a hunger to meet and exceed targets.
– Ability to work autonomously in an unstructured environment,
– 4 years-experience in selling sponsorship to senior level decision makers
– Strong work ethic
– Team orientation
– Relaxed with autonomy and accountability
– Curious and inquisitive
– Not fazed by risk
– Sense of difference/presence
– Interested and interesting- ‘a whole human being’
The application deadline is Friday 16th December. We may recruit before the jobs expires if a suitable candidate is found. Apply as soon as possible via LinkedIn or send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the job title as the subject line. No agencies please.