Posted on: Tuesday 3rd of November 2015
Ctrl-Shift are proud to announce sponsors for the Personal Information Economy Growth Though Trust conference, to be held in London on December 8.
This year’s Partner Sponsors are GB Group and MyWave and our In-Programme Sponsors include: Autograph, Dadi, Digi.me, Magpie, Miicard and O2.
Innovators showcasing at the event include CitizenMe, Ewise, Glome, Meeco, Mydex, Signal & Noise, Synergetics and Wizeoni.
You can see our full speaker roster and detailed agenda here. New speakers joining our already impressive line-up include:
- Dan Bates, Data Innovation and Privacy Officer, O2
- Kim Cameron, Identity Architect, Microsoft
- Dan Mogg, Senior Manager Marketing Transformation, Lloyds Bank
- Sara Munro, VP Product and Propositions, Barclays Bank
- Julia Porter, Director of Consumer Revenues, Guardian News & Media
- Gareth Stephens, Head of New Propositions Development, GB Group
The conference theme – Growth Through Trust: The rise of Me2B Commerce – captures the essence of the challenge and opportunity now facing citizens and consumers, businesses big and small, the economy and society as a whole.
A healthy digital economy means people have to be able to trust services with their data. But that’s just the beginning. A healthy, growing, innovative digital economy also needs to empower individuals to make the most of their data.
This conference is your chance to learn from, be inspired by, and share notes with pioneers and practitioners who are successfully seizing the personal information economy opportunity.