This exciting new position plays a pivotal leadership role in the marketing team, responsible for driving our social channels, developing dynamic content marketing, as well as managing our events calendar and working closely with and reporting to the CMO the role holder will work with our suppliers, clients, prospects and management team
We are looking for a team member who is creative, hands on and tenacious and able to work at all levels with great written and spoken communication skills. If you have a love for and experience in live events, have the right knowledge, experience, and drive to support our growth ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
We value people diversity. We want our people to come from differing backgrounds but share in our common purpose and identify with the high standards central to the Ctrl-Shift ethos. We want someone who is looking for a role that will challenge them and provide opportunities for growth and development alongside the business.
This is an urgently needed role and we are looking for a confident and independent individual to hit the ground running. As a business, we are growing and evolving at speed. If you are passionate about delivering excellence, making things happen and being a part of team that is at the top of its game, we want to meet you.
- Develop and deliver a social media marketing campaign that will drive brand development and outreach
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout and to own the brand style guide.
- Create and publish engaging content
- Write great copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Working with the CMO and events team to create and execute the Ctrl-Shift annual conference and a number of satellite and Client events throughout the year
- Manage external suppliers related to the event/s.
- Manage relationships with event sponsors and exhibitors to ensure a high-quality experience.
Marketing Strategy and Analytics:
- Responsible for Management reporting for our Marketing activities you will have your finger on the pulse of how we are performing and how we can improve.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Apply analytics to identify opportunities to refine our strategy and create data-driven campaigns.
- 8+ years of experience and able to showcase superior brand development and events management.
- Experience and knowledge of using multiple channels, especially digital media and community based, to amplify and grow brand awareness and engagement
- Event management experience a must.
- Experience liaising with PR agencies and preparing press releases.
- Superior organisational and communication skills
- Creative, innovative, and good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to pick up knowledge of markets
- To be proactive and work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- High work ethic
- Naturally Organised and a Skilled Coordinator
- Curious and inquisitive
- Results driven
- Not afraid to voice opinion
- Appetite to continuously learn and develop skills
- To be comfortable dealing with senior management, suppliers and clients
- Emotionally resilient and ability to work under pressure
The application deadline is July 31st. We may recruit before the job expires if a suitable candidate is found so apply as soon as possible. No agencies please.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject line or contact 0207 000 1907.