We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department for 5 months and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of planning and delivering our marketing campaigns and events, including our annual conference. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will gain broad experience in marketing, brand and events management and should be prepared to enter a fast paced work environment.
Who are we looking for?
We value people diversity. We want our people to come from differing backgrounds but share in our common purpose and identify with the high standards central to the Ctrl-Shift ethos. We want someone who is looking for a role that will challenge them and provide opportunities for growth and development alongside the business.
This is an urgently needed role and we are looking for a confident team player, excited to join a business growing and evolving at speed. If you are passionate about delivering excellence, making things happen and being a part of team that is at the top of its game, we want to meet you.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare presentations
- Help develop and distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- High work ethic
- Curious and inquisitive
- Results driven
- Not afraid to voice opinion
- Appetite to continuously learn and develop skills
- Personable and professional
- Emotionally resilient and ability to work under pressure
The application deadline is July 31st. We may recruit before the job expires if a suitable candidate is found so apply as soon as possible. No agencies please.
For more information contact email@example.com using the job title as the subject line or contact 0207 000 1907.