Finance Sector Lead
Ctrl-Shift (www.ctrl-shift.co.uk) is an entrepreneurial business strategy and innovation consultancy specialising in the strategic value of trusted personal data.
We combine the sustainable use of personal data, strategy, innovation, hands-on expertise, delivery capability and strategic insight to enable us to make a real difference. We focus on delivering advice to help organisations realise the unprecedented growth opportunity in personal data by creating strategic, sustainable, and practical solutions that deliver new value in people’s lives.
Our clients seek us out to advise on how to unlock economic and societal value in the trusted use of personal data. To make a difference to their top and bottom line and place themselves in a strategically defensible position. Our clients are often seeking to make a distinctive and marked difference to the markets they operate in and the lives of their customers.
Our teams combine the best and most up-to-date data driven digital expertise with business strategy skills, project management skills and a highly effective set of digital data driven market methodologies, tools and knowledge base enabling them to translate the complexities to ensure clients get maximum value.
Our services range from devising and implementing strategies that create a path to sustainable growth from zero party data, the use of our Value Studio to create services and campaigns powered by zero party to demonstrate commercial value, and ecosystem partnership development to compliment in-house teams and fast track a new stream of innovation and strategy.
Our environment is one which allows people the freedom to excel and innovate. We want people to do things differently and create exceptional outcomes. To succeed in our environment, you will need to be a strong team person. Like us, you will need to value collaborative working and a sense of humour as well as delivering an excellent service to our clients.
In return, we offer the opportunity to be part of a highly successful organisation with a forward thinking and structured plan for our growth. We’re working on a series of finance and media sector projects that lead the market such as strategic Roadmap development, Group Strategy development and driving innovation and business transformation workstreams to drive growth for our clients.
Our immediate requirement is listed overleaf. But we’re always interested in talking to interesting people. So if you would like to come and see what makes us tick please contact us by email at email@example.com
Finance Sector Lead:
Ctrl-Shift is a small entrepreneurial strategy and innovation consultancy which relies on people driven to succeed, who are highly successful in developing strong relationships with our clients. We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment where you’ll develop and implement leading edge data driven digital innovation to improve our clients’ top and bottom line and support long term customer engagement.
The Finance Sector Lead is a strategic position for Ctrl-Shift and will be part of the leadership team working alongside a small senior team including other sector leads, delivery, marketing and sales. The senior team are responsible for the rapid growth of Ctrl-Shift through the next phase of development of the personal data economy. The role focuses on revenue growth through the broadening and deepening of existing blue chip client relationships and the development of new target clients in the finance sector. Building on the existing Ctrl-Shift brand position, case studies, knowledge base and partnerships the role is ideal for someone with a strong understanding of the finance sector, the digital market and an ability to shape and close strategic deals.
Term: Offered on a Ctrl-Shift staff role for the right applicant. Starting as soon as possible, full time.
Salary range: 6 figure salary range depending on skills and experience. Performance based bonus with Share Options available for high performers.
Location: Ctrl-Shift operate a flexible working policy, combining flexible office space in central London, working from home and client premises in Central London.
- To lead finance sector strategic projects, providing deep finance sector knowledge and experience alongside strategic market direction to ensure projects deliver strategic outcomes.
- Grow the finance sector revenues to support the development of a broader and deeper finance sector delivery team and the expansion of the sales and marketing function.
- Working with the Business Development team provide leadership for the development of the Ctrl-Shift finance sector strategy and opening and closing opportunities with the target client base.
- Develop the Ctrl-Shift finance sector client base and revenue streams
Work with the core team to develop the finance sector and subject matter expert delivery team
- Work with strategic partners to develop market opportunities that accelerate growth
- Work with ad-hoc teams of specialists to devise and implement solutions for clients
- Manage quality across projects and work with the senior team to build a team that will deliver and manage long-term high quality client outcomes
Required skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5-10 years consultancy experience, some of which with a recognised consultancy
- Experience in operational environments and/or working in strategic or management roles
- Experience of project-based work, ideally on strategy, transformation, digital service, finance sector projects
- Superb client relationship skills
- Market engagement, lead development and deal closing
- Managing a sales pipeline, prioritising resources to support short and long term growth
- Strong team and project management skills, ability to manage competing demands and meet deadlines
- Very high quality written communication skills, specifically turning complex business processes and plans into plain English