Junior/Mid-Level Digital Consultant – Native German Speaker
This exciting new position will offer the role holder to play a central part in the transformation of our German Client’s digital services, initially utilizing data and web analytics to understand the key opportunities to maximize customer engagement and marketing effectiveness. The position holder will report to one of our Principal/Managing consultants leading our deployment in Germany and will work closely and in liaison with our experienced consulting and thought leadership team in the UK and further afield.
We are looking for a team member, ideally from a consulting background, with experience in digital transformation programmes and working within the German digital economy. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled, with structured problem-solving skills and keen business acumen, specifically for turning data into the insights which drive success. If you have the right knowledge, experience and drive to support our own, and our client’s, transformation and growth ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
We value people diversity. We want our people to come from differing backgrounds but share in our common purpose and identify with the high standards central to the Ctrl-Shift ethos. We want someone who is looking for a role that will challenge them and provide opportunities for growth and development alongside the business.
This is an urgently needed role and we are looking for a confident and independent individual to hit the ground running. As a business, we are growing and evolving at speed. If you are passionate about delivering excellence, making things happen and being a part of team that is at the top of its game, we want to meet you.
Main Responsibilities (in priority order):
- Data Discovery and Analysis, including Web Analytics
- Web and Mobile UX Reviews
- Customer Journey/Experience Mapping
- Gap Analysis and Value Opportunity Identification
- New Concept Development for Trusted Digital Services
- Rapid Prototyping and Testing of New Services
- Customer Research Programme Management
- Workshop Leadership and Facilitation
- Driving Engagement and Consensus
- 4-7 years of experience covering the responsibilities highlighted above
- Background in consulting – experience of working for a leading consultancy delivering customer-driven Digital Transformation initiatives; though candidates with relevant experience will be considered even if they have not worked for a consultancy
- Understanding German business practices, and particularly online business in Germany
- Native or Native-Level German Proficiency
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- To be proactive and work autonomously in an unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical skills, particularly with web analytics
- Data management (SAS, SQL) proficiency an advantage but not requirement
- High work ethic
- Naturally Organized and a Skilled Coordinator
- Curious and inquisitive
- Results driven
- Not afraid to voice opinion
- Appetite to continuously learn and develop skills
- To be comfortable and professional dealing with senior management, both clients and internally.
- Emotionally resilient and ability to work under pressure
For more information contact email@example.com using the job title as the subject line or contact 0207 000 1907. No agencies please.